Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Day to Remember: Wedding Photos! Part 1

January 24th, 2015 was an amazingly blessed day for Paul and I, as we committed our lives to the service of the other.  Here is a window into that most special day!  A very special thank you to Tia and Shane Brant of Images by Brant for capturing our day in such a spectacular way!

WHO:  Analiesse and Paul Carter with dearly loved friends and family
WHAT:  Declaring our love and promise to stand by one anothers' side to the end.
WHEN:  January 23rd-24th, 2015
WHERE:  The evening of January 23rd and morning of January 24th was spent in fellowship at the beautiful home of The Smiths, an extraordinarily generous couple who gifted us the use of their property in the countryside of Oregon for the weekend.  The wedding ceremony and reception was held at Adrianna Hill Grand Ballroom in downtown Portland, Oregon.
WHY:  Because we love each other!  And will be spending the rest of our lives with one another, with God as our Commander and Keeper.

Shannon delivering my wedding day letter and gift to Paul.
Paul reading my letter to him.

Paul surprised me with a gift in return! A beautiful poem etched into glass



Getting ready!
Cash wanted to be in the happening at every moment....and I loved it!  :-)


 

Gifts for the bridesmaids! Traveling jewelery pouches inscribed with their initials, and wedding jewelry inside.
Gifts for the groomsmen!  Cufflinks with their initials inscribed.

Making my way to Paul for the first look...


  



Flowergirl: Groom's niece; Rebecca Carter; Ring bearer: Bride's nephew, Cash Sexton.

Bridesmaids:  Gabby Sexton (bride's sister and maid of honor), Naomi Carter (sister-in-law), Emily Carter (sister-in-law), Kelci Johnston (friend/"adventure partner"), Jackie Vikteroff (friend/med school bestie), Shannon Seckel (friend/"bosom sister" via pageantry, med school, and more)
Groomsmen: Isaac McKinley(best man; sports mate growing up), Nathaniel Carter (brother), Luke Carter (brother), Jace Schwartz (friend/partner in music ministry), Nathan Holmes (friend/mentor growing up), Nicholas Seckel (friend/Christian brother).
The three Carter sisters!  I love them.  :-)







Allow me to brag on this woman for a moment: she was EVERYTHING to making my day run smoothly: jewelry, veil alterations, last minute (on the scene) bridesmaid dress alterations, cake maker/decorator (no joke!), flower transporter, runner arounder of all things the bride forgot, and my good friend and mentor.  THANK YOU, Lisa!!


"We're goin' to the chappel and we're....gonna get married..."  Cheers to THAT!!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I can’t take my eyes off these pictures. The photographer has captured every moment fantastically! I loved the dresses girls! I can’t believe I am also getting married this year. My friends are looking for event halls for rent to throw a bachelorette party for me. I am nervous!

    ReplyDelete